Re: Europa-List: Europa Trips

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Trips
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 20:53:36

Dave, I find myself now caught up in domestic matters on the Wyke W/E so
will not be able to go personally, but will put out a query on the
Europa net to see who else is going and whether there is the possibility
of organising a group to extend a few days before or after. I had
personally thought that a day in Denmark possibly at Stauning and a day
just into Sweden at Hoganas would be good.

Regards, David

On 2015-04-08 14:11, david park wrote:

> Hoping fly to Wyke and interested in any extension.
> Regards Dave Park G-LDVO
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 8 Apr 2015, at 09:57, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>
> Roland, I am not aware of any Brits going to Friedrichshafen, but that doesn't
rule out the possibility. I attach the Club trips program for this year. You
are welcome to join in any of them It is sad that Texel have chosen same date
as LAA Rally - it will inevitably cut down UK participation.

> For anyone who has seen a previous version of the Trips schedule PLEASE NOTE
DATE OF ITALIAN TRIP IS NOW JUNE 6-14th

> Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ
>
> On 2015-04-08 09:23, Bob Harrison wrote:
>

> Hi! Roland,
> Yes, keeping the centre of Gravity Forward makes sense since loads such as
> fuel baggage etc move it back anyway !.
> Ivor has mothballed his plane for the season due to hangar problems at Lydd
> so he is going onto my insurance to keep his Hours in compliance.
> We intend doing some smaller trips this season for that purpose (mine too!)
> We aren't planning on AERO-fare in Friedrichshafen this year, no spare cash
> anyway ! Hope to make it to Texel though but it clashes with the LAA Rally (
> I think?) I would think the Europa Group would notice your question but I'm
> copying this message in to David Joyce who is mostly involved in trips and
> tours, perhaps he will answer you?......David ???
> Regards
> Bob Harrison G-PTAG

Links:
------