Europa-List: Sun N Fun 2015

Subject: Europa-List: Sun N Fun 2015
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 06:08:05

I'd like to start this thread as the go to place for those coming to or at SNF.
A similar thread proved useful at Oshkosh last summer. Just post a reply to
add your information to this thread.

An informal get together each day at Custom Flight Creations booth N055 at 11 am
will give us a chance to meet and chat.

Ira Rampil is coordinating the annual Engineering Meeting for Thursday evening.

Steve Pitt from the Europa Club will be in attendance with the latest copy of
the
Europa Flyer.

I will have the most current version of the spreadsheet of Europa owners and
builders
available at Bud's booth.  Stop by and check and update your contact
information.

Europas coming known at this time (Saturday, 4/11) are:

Ira Rampil N224XS
John Wigney N262WF HBC
Kevin Klinefelter N211KA
Jim & Heather Butcher N241BW  HBC