Europa-List: Rte of Spring!

Subject: Europa-List: Rte of Spring!
From: rampil <ira.rampil@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 05:38:37

The Earth is once again nearing that fabled position in its orbit around the sun
informing us that Sun N Fun is nearly here.

Time to start planning the Annual Europa Engineering Meeting!

As it happens, I am in Seffner this week after a lovely flight in the Europa
---From Georgia to Plant City.  I will scout the favored venues to make sure
they are prepared for our boisterous crowd.

Perhaps we can start planning a meeting time.  Personally, I would like
to see an evening between Wednesday and Friday.  Other thoughts?

--------
Ira N224XS

Read this topic online here: