Europa-List: Re: water drain

Subject: Europa-List: Re: water drain
From: Scudrunner <howardbrooksster@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 10:36:12

I always refuel my Europa before my walk around and test for water at the end -
allows time for any water to settle?. I also use a Mr Funnel water seperator
funnel though. Fuel is mogas. I drain half a jam jar per side (perhaps it should
be a full one?). Only recently (cold winter) have I seen a cloudy sample with
"bubbles" that sink rather than float. Once settled, it was no more than half
a teaspoon. I'm assuming that this was condensation in a 3/4 empty tank?
(aircraft
hangared).

Howard

Read this topic online here: