Europa-List: Re: Integrating an ipad mini in the panel

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Integrating an ipad mini in the panel
From: Remi Guerner <air.guerner@orange.fr>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 01:19:14

Richard,
I have had a lot of interferences from the iPad power cable, especially at the
lower radio frequencies, typically 121 MHz and below. My friend and Europa
builder
Denis Mangeot designed and provided a filtering circuitry which, after many
hours of testing and modifying, finally solved the problem. Attached is a
picture
of the final version of this filter. I do not have a circuit diagram and
component list available right now but I could work at it if anyone is
interested.

Remi

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: