Re: Europa-List: Photo from Nov 2014 =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Photo-Stream?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Photo from Nov 2014 =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Photo-Stream?
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 15:35:06

I only have one photo to show my choke knob mounted in a bracket on top of the
tunnel and level with the front face of the instrument panel. From there the
twin
choke cables angle gently down through the top of the tunnel and appear inside
the top of the tunnel a few inches behind the firewall.
>From there they splay out towards the top corners of the undercarriage frame
>and
emerge into the engine bay, through little gaps at the top corners of the frame
firewall, then curve around almost 180 degrees past the front of the
airbox/plenum
chamber. The result is that the cable emerging at the left corner connects
to the right carburettor and vice versa.

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/4g_eiky_finger_brakes_152.jpg
http://forums.matronics.com//files/4g_eiky_finger_brakes_160.jpg