Europa-List: Good Flights for 2015

Subject: Europa-List: Good Flights for 2015
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 17:50:33
All,

we  wish you all the best and safe flights for the coming year 2015!

Our very last flight of this year looked today like this. Landing *home*
was just 10 minutes after sunset. Sunset was today here 1315 UTC (1515 LT).

If you look a pic carefully, you may see a text "FOLLOW ME" behind a
car. Thats an invitation. Welcome to EFRT. To our home.

allekirjoitus2 Cheers, Marke and Raimo Toivio

Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417

Updated flight hours /landings: 337 /690

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100