Re: Europa-List: Using a digital scale for measuring Epoxy

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Using a digital scale for measuring Epoxy
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 11:18:38

Ron and others,
No doubt about it.  Calibrate your electric scale and check often.

I have an old triple beam (like in chemistry class years ago, yea, I can
still use a slide rule too) and I calibrate it at least once a month due to
client drips and required gummy clean ups.  I use the squeeze bottles from
Aircraft spruce for the resin and hardener (throw away after a year) and we
still get messy.

I don't have much use for the pumps, but if you are doing a Classic wing or
Long Eze from scratch in mid summer, they work great for the couple of weeks
you need one.  Then they need a complete clean out.

My two cents thrown on too.

Regards,
Bud Yerly