Europa-List: Re: Epoxy Dispeser.

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Epoxy Dispeser.
From: spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 15:09:32

I don't agree Tony. I have been using one for two years now. I keep it in a
cupboard
with a little white garden heater to keep the temperature about 25 degrees
C and every time I check its ratio it's been spot on to the day I set it. As
I'm building a classic with wet wings it's been invaluable. In my opion a great
time saver. Ian, my advice.......for the few pounds it will cost to buy, get
it and use it and make your own mind up.
Frank

Read this topic online here: