Re: Europa-List: Trim Tabs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trim Tabs
From: Donald Cameron <fireflier@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 22:51:43

Hi Rick

I have got a roll to the right in my aircraft when flying 2 up. When flying by
myself it flies wings level.

Like others, I have added a strip off foam. The stuff i used is as per the link
below to eBay.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/150900600898?nav=SEARCH

Hope this helps.

Kind regards
Donald
G-PUPY

Sent from my iPhone

> On 9 Dec 2014, at 16:00, Rick Moss <Rkwmoss@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> My Europa (XS wings, Trigear) has a roll to the right which could do with
> trimming
out; my previous aircraft have been rag and tube, and I have simply added
an aluminium trim tab to aileron/rudder, and tweaked them about until it tracked
true hands-off. Can this be done on the Europa?

> I've seen an article (from a fellow forumite) that involves building up the
> thickness
of the surfaces and sanding to reprofile, but I don't really fancy this
route if I'm honest.