Re: Europa-List: firewall forward planning

Subject: Re: Europa-List: firewall forward planning
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 10:40:04

On 22 Nov 2014, at 17:02, Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com> wrote:

> T clarify, my heater moves the carbs back by only 18mm

Karl - thanks for your helpful posts. Ive now dug my carb heater kit out of
storage
(I bought it in, I think, 2009) and I find it will displace the carbs by
between 17.5mm and 18.5mm, so I think it must be the same as yours. The measure
of 100mm from back of plenum chamber to firewall is very useful to know.

in friendship

Rowland