Re: Europa-List: Gas spring effort

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Gas spring effort
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 23:06:04

Paul,
In case you need some struts with better and small ball locking mechanics
for our 8mm balls than the auto style (or even Europa).
$45 each for those of us in North America that can be maintained by mail
(although I haven't had to ever refill them).  Exact size for the Europa.
Force is about 26 Newtons if I recall which keeps up the heaviest of doors.
Dampener works both ways to prevent that door slam, even in the winter (but
I don't know what winter is anymore here in Florida).  Guaranteed by the
manufacturer.

Let me know if you need a pair.  I supplied many to my clients and still I
have a couple of sets in stock.

Regards,
Bud Yerly