Re: Europa-List: Re: Avelac Fuel Gauge and Sender Unit

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Avelac Fuel Gauge and Sender Unit
From: Dpy01 <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 17:20:16
>>I don't know what's  wrong, but I am breaking a circuit, so to me it seems
 like the volt meter comes off this CB, and when I pull it the volts go to Z
ero.

> But this can't be right.<<

That sounds exactly what is happening. You need to trace the wiring for the v
oltmeter to find where it's connected.

Alan

Sent from my iPad

> On 27 Oct 2014, at 15:41, Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net> wrote:
>

> Hi All.
> Need some help.
> I need an Avelec Sender unit, the one with the square black plastic top.
> anybody got one,? I am having difficulty in getting in touch with Avelec.
>
> Today I cut the wire on the sender unit, and the volt meter still falls to
 zero when I pull the  fuel circuit breaker.

=========
=========
=========
=========