Europa-List: europa wooden fuselage dolly spare

Subject: Europa-List: europa wooden fuselage dolly spare
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 18:21:10

I have today fitted my Europa fuselage to the steel dolly that came as part of
the one-man-rigging kit with my trailer from Roger Huttlestone.

That means the wooden dolly Ive been using for some time to support the fuselage
is now surplus to requirements. Its made from an old door, with some wedges
fitted to each end that very roughly conform to the fuselage shape, and 4
castors
underneath. I was about to take the castors off and toss the rest in the timber
recycling skip, but it occurs to me that maybe someone else might have a
use for it.

If anyone within hailing distance of Gloucestershire (thats in England!) has a
need for such a dolly, and the means to take it home, please contact me ASAP to
make arrangements for collection.

You can see it in use on my website journal at (among other places):

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/top_bonding.php

and it appears in the background here:

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/upside_down.php

The 2 holes in the door are to clear, and provide access to, the water drains
fitted
to the tank outlets, which just protrude below the fuselage surface.

If I dont get a request in the next week or so, Ill revert to plan A
(recycling).

in friendship

Rowland