Europa-List: XS Tri gear wanted.

Subject: Europa-List: XS Tri gear wanted.
From: willydewey <willydewey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 07:12:40

Hi Guys,
Perhaps I should have expressed my earlier request in more modest tones and once
again apologies for any offence caused. In reality what I am looking for is
a custom kit built aircraft with a Constant Speed Prop, cockpit adjustable,
coupled
to a 912uls Rotax. The  aircraft should  have finger brakes and an extended
baggage hold. Preferably the aircraft would have been hangared since first
flown. As I said before engine and airframe about 400 hours. Radio and
transponder
are of little importance.
a number of owners have replied proposing fine aircraft but not quite what I am
after.
As regards pricing I can honestly reveal that the lowest I have seen is 28k for
a mono and 40k for a well kitted out , low hours XS trigear with a Rotax 914.
It seems that the aircraft I am looking for is somewhere between these extremes.
I have included these figures to give some idea what the market is at this
time and hopefully avoid derisory comments that were made last time
Good will to ALL flyers
Bill

--------
Give a wise man knowledge and he will be yet wiser

Read this topic online here: