Re: Europa-List: Fitting a 100HP to Classic

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fitting a 100HP to Classic
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 09:13:10

John,

I removed the 912UL from my Classic Monowheel at 900 hours and now have 1200
hours
on the 912ULS that I fitted in its place with no problems to report. The only
alteration I made was to fit the UL starter instead of the ULS as there is
not enough room for the longer ULS starter and I fitted the Conair Soft Start
to help with that situation. In fact the latest ULS comes with built in Soft
Start. Other than that it is just a straightforward swap.

Dave Watts G-BXDY