Europa-List: Location of VOR - Nav antenna

Subject: Europa-List: Location of VOR - Nav antenna
From: tonyvaccarella <tony@weimagine.com.au>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 16:27:07

Hi all,

I need to install a VOR antenna on my Europa XS. The previous owner had some
co-axial
cable running through the stabiliser and protruding external in the rudder
well (about mid way up). I dont know what his plans were but since the
stabiliser
is closed, Im trying to determine where and how the antenna (cats whiskers)
can me installed. Since I dont think I would be the first person to have
faced this challenge, I hope to dip into the font of knowledge of this forum.
Regards from Sydney
Tony

--------
Tony Vaccarella