Europa-List: Re: In flight noticed the rear door pin out -horror

Subject: Europa-List: Re: In flight noticed the rear door pin out -horror
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 04:24:32

Exactly the same happened to me three years ago. I also notices the air coming
in through the throttle slot. I also fortunately managed with the help of the
passenger to close the door. I also posted my mishap on the list and Barry
Tennant
was so kind to have a look at my then deformed door (contacted the upper
frame) and fix the problem with a rasp :-)

Good thing is, that I never forgot this item prior take off once again :-)

Roland
PH-ZTI
XS Trigear 914

Read this topic online here: