Re: Europa-List: Re: a Yank's sense of humor...off topic

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: a Yank's sense of humor...off topic
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 00:58:13
I do remember; great while it lasted. What many refused to accept was that
=0Aits better to go out- in the dark after a good night's sleep than go h
ome knackered=0Ain the dark and- more likely to make a mistake on the way
 home. Statistics proved the=0Apoint.=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A______________
__________________=0A From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>=0ATo: eu
ropa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Tuesday, 23 September 2014, 22:52=0ASubjec
t: Europa-List: Re: a Yank's sense of humor...off topic=0A =0A=0A--> Europa
-List message posted by: "Alan Carter" <alancarteresq@onetel.net>=0A=0AHi G
raham.=0AYou may remember we had a trial year many years ago when we kept
- =0AGMT, The trial failed because Scotland complain about school childre
n having to go in the dark every morning, and some accident which may have
happened, so we all had to stick to this changing the clocks, =0A=0AI think
 Scotland having its own time zone would be great, we get that extra hour o
f daylight, would be marvellous ,=0AAlan=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic onli
ne here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=430998#430998