Re: Europa-List: retract lever slot

Subject: Re: Europa-List: retract lever slot
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 15:52:33

On 20 Sep 2014, at 12:21, Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk> wrote:

> Do these help?
> Photos from my installation.
> <DSCF0663.jpeg>
>

> <DSCF0657.jpeg>

Alan - thanks for your message & pictures. The second one does seem to show a
similar
situation to mine. Initially I had difficulty working out the viewpoint
of the first one; the lines in the pre-preg can confuse the perspective and make
it look like an external corner. I see now its taken from the underside looking
forward and into the internal corner, and certainly does show that the slot
comes pretty near the edge of the tunnel.

Thanks for the confirmation that my measurements are OK.

in friendship

Rowland