Re: Europa-List: 70mm Fuel Cap Replacements

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 70mm Fuel Cap Replacements
From: Brian Phillips <bphillips@ausgrid.com.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 07:35:19
Hi Bud,

I seem to be missing as well.

I would like one also please if I'm not too late.

Brian Phillips
Sydney,
Downunder.

From:   "Bud Yerly" <budyerly@msn.com>
Date:   10/09/2014 01:02 AM
Subject:        Europa-List: 70mm Fuel Cap Replacements
Sent by:        owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com

I'm attaching list of fuel cap requests below.
SPRL is in production right now.  Last Chance to order.  I expect the
production to be complete by the end of the week.
Then that is it.

If I missed you on the list, please email immediately as I will only have
a couple of spares.
Price looks firm at $35.00 US apiece.  US customers will get their cap via
USPS priority (if it fits it ships) for $5.95  Tax is 7% on Florida
Customers Only.
Overseas customers will ship via post and should not exceed $12.00 US. For
those vacationing in the US from overseas, I will hold your cap until it
is convenient for you to pick them up, or I'll forward to your US
vacationing address.

We have a Pay Pal Account.  You will be invoiced on shipping and can pay
via check or Pay Pal.  Details on the account will be on the invoice.

Thank you for your patronage.  I will be able to upgrade my anniversary
dinner from McDonalds to Wendy's.

Qty
Name First
Last
1
Homer
Baker
1
Jim & Heather
Butcher
1
Ira
Rampil
1
Jerry
Hope
1
George
Reed
1
Steve
Staal
2
Alan & Kate
Burrows
1
Dave
Anderson
1
Rick
Stockton
1
Todd
Johnson
1
Karl
Heindl
1
Bob
Borger
1
Brett
Brown
1
John
Lawton
1
Richard
Kundle
1
Jerry
Rehn
1
Danny
Shepherd
1
Richard
Schultz
1
Bill
McClellan
1
Jim
Davis
1
Jeff
Roberts
1
Hal
Carpenter
1
Dave
Park
1
Goff
Moore
1
Paul
McAllister
1
Brad
Shafer
1
Andy
Ringrose
1
Troy
Maynor
1
Bill
Bell
1
Rod
Palmer
1
Brian
Fogg
1
Hans-Peter
Reusser
1
Kevin
Klienfelter
1
Tony
Higgins
1
John
Firth
1
Dan
Geldermann
1
Greg
Fuchs
1
Lee
Vaughan
1
Kyle
Phillipson
1
Mark
Harvey
1
Lance
Sanford

Best Regards,
Bud Yerly

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail.
If you are the intended recipient, please note the change of sender email
address
to @ausgrid.com.au.
Ausgrid has collected your business contact details for dealing with you in
your business capacity. More information about how we handle your
personal information, including your right of access is contained at
http://www.ausgrid.com.au/