Re: Europa-List: Tailplane twist

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane twist
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:37:06
That is what I did. Bottom had a twist. Corrected when glueing the top on.
During building I hung a water pail on one of the tail plane stubs to keep
the open canoe straight.
Christoph Both
#223 Wolfville Nova Scotia Canada

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 17, 2014, at 9:13, "GRAHAM SINGLETON" <grahamsingleton@btinternet.co
m<mailto:grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>> wrote:

Tony
have you had the top Clecoed on? It should be possible to correct the twist
in the fuselage and lock it level when you finally bond the top on.
Graham