Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh AirVenture 2014

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh AirVenture 2014
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 08:04:24
I'll also be there again this year (Jul23-Aug3), same 'camping' spot in the
first front yard from the tower/bus entrance (pic attached not sure if
it'll go through - email me for it if it doesn't).  Complimentary Beer
Cooler for any parched Europa-ites at the door of the trailer, below the
white board - please leave a note to say hi or arrange meet-ups if I'm not
around (likely ;-)

As I don't have a cell phone in the US, but do have an Ipad,
emails/facetime/IM is my only method beyond the whiteboard to communicate
while there.

Hopefully I'll see some real Europa's again this year! Last year was quite
sparse, with only a fleeting single sighting :-(

Cheers!
Pete
A239