Re: Europa-List: AGM 12th July

Subject: Re: Europa-List: AGM 12th July
From: Richard Collings <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 12:57:00

Hi Steve
I am sorry Jo and I will not be able to make the AGM on Saturday due to a
prior engagement. We will attempt to visit on Sunday weather allowing and
help break camp so to speak assuming your still there.
I hope you get a good number of visiting pilots to the AGM, we appreciate
the work you and your committee do.
Regards Richard & Jo Collings
G-CGZV