Re: Europa-List: Re: Flap Actuator Load Calcs.....how do I do it??

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Flap Actuator Load Calcs.....how do I do it??
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 08:08:52

Hi Joathan,
Normal flap actuator to the same attachment on the flap torque tube. Just
probably
another brand of actuator and mine comes with a three button controller. You
can pre-program the positions or press two buttons at once for incremental
positioning.
www.speedwaymotors.com
Search for actuators.

American product from manufacturer