Europa-List: Re: europa dash panel

Subject: Europa-List: Re: europa dash panel
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 16:58:38

On 11 Jun 2014, at 13:31, Andy Jones wrote:

> Hello,
>
> A couple of weeks ago I  had a phone call regarding  the cutting of another
> dash
panel, cant remember the guys name, said he was down in Merthyr Tydfil..

> He was going to send a profile drawing, but as yet I have seen nothing,  do
> you
know who he was?  He had seen your panel which I cut for you last year..

> Regards
>
> Andy

Andy - I seem to recall a query on the Europa builders e-mail list a while back,
but I can't locate it just now. I'm copying this reply to the Europa e-mail
list in the hope that it will jog the appropriate person into getting in touch
with you again.

Is anyone on the Europa list in Merthyr Tydfil trying to get in touch with Andy
at Herbert Phillips about water-jet cutting of an instrument panel?

Incidentally, Andy, I must say how pleased I am with the results of your
water-jet
cutting. Here's a link to how the panel looks now that I have had it anodized
black, the labels laser-etched on it, and the instruments installed.

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/radio_panel_populated.php

in friendship

Rowland