Re: Europa-List: coolant thermostat uk

Subject: Re: Europa-List: coolant thermostat uk
From: Nigel Graham <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 06:55:04

Keith, Karl, I have been looking at this range of oil and water
thermostats from the German company Silent Hektic:

http://www.silent-hektik.com/UL_912_Thermo.htm

Their products look well made (though I haven't bought anything yet).
Attached is a translation fyi.

Nigel

(I have no commercial connection with this organisation)