Re: Europa-List: 914 battery location.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 battery location.
From: richard <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:22:32

Hi Tony, do as much as you can before you glue the top on that's forward and
aft , I spent a month doing the interior fitting carpet, side panels etc and
putting the head lining in was an absolute bugger.
I have my battery fitted in the back under the luggage floor on starboard
side with Trigg transponder on the port. Access to both is important and
easy. I used 4 gauge wire to the firewall, and have no problems so far.
Best of luck
Richard