Re: Europa-List: painting instrument module query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: painting instrument module query
From: Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 15:10:03
Rolland=0A- - -You have just describe Exactly what I did, The results
 are good, and touch up at a later date would be easy.=0A-=0A====
=================0A=0ARichard Wheelwright
=0A========================
======================0A=0A=0A=0A
On Tuesday, 14 January 2014, 14:59, Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com
rson@gmail.com>=0A=0AI'm intending to finish my instrument module in matt b
lack and I wonder if there are any pitfalls or tips I should be aware of.
=0A=0AI'm thinking I'll rub it down with (say) 1000 grit paper then spray i
t with Halfords best matt-black cellulose can spray. Should I be using a pr
imer first? Do I need to wash off mould release remains with soap & hot wat
er before rubbing down?=0A=0AAny other advice or warnings welcome.=0A=0Ain
friendship=0A=0ARowland=0A=0A| Rowland Carson- - - - - ... that's
 Rowland with a 'w' ...=0A| <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>- - - - -
- http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk=0A| Skype, Twitter: rowland_carson-
- - Facebook: Rowland Carson=0A| pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/