RE: Europa-List: Re: sight gauge alternative

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: sight gauge alternative
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 18:28:38

Hi!Guys
 Slight correction to that statement:-the large hole was for mounting the
fuel level probe but it was made sufficiently large to enable a mop out
annually  because that is the only way you can know what is in there and
with the ethanol issue now a fact you can check out the water implication
for stress free flight!
Regards
Bob Harrison G=PTAG