Europa-List: Slimline Slip/Skid balnce ball

Subject: Europa-List: Slimline Slip/Skid balnce ball
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 09:50:40

Please would someone sell me a simple balance ball of the slimline horizontal
type
i.e. not the type in a round housing designed to fit into a 2.25 inch hole
in the instrument panel.
The type I need is made by Rieker Phila and has P/N 10-00700 or S/N 115907 in
the
Aircraft Spruce listings. No hole is needed to be cut into the panel and it
just screws on to the panel surface.
I'm trying to avoid paying the $85-ish 65-ish for something that I really don't
need at such a price. After all, my EFIS has a balance ball as part of its
display
and so the mechanical one is just a back-up.
Please help. Many thanks, Jonathan.

Read this topic online here: