Europa-List: airplast pv50 problem

Subject: Europa-List: airplast pv50 problem
From: g-fizy <jim.davis1@me.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 15:04:23

Hi all i am having a few problems with my pv50 prop ,it does not seem to move
,take
off is ok but as soon as i start to get to about 500 ft the engine speed
seems to go uncontrolled ,the controller seems not to be doing anything
it displays a change in pitch but i do not think  that the actual prop pitch
motor
is moving , the smart avionics  controller manual says you can adjust the
prop with out the engine running ,I am guessing that if you put the controller
in manual mode and adjust the  pitch the motor should move,but nothing happens
,please can some one confirm this ,as i dont fancy fault finding with a spinning
prop ,or has anyone got any ideas on fault finding .Please let me know

thanks jim

--------
owner g-fizy

Read this topic online here: