Re: Europa-List: Anyone who can spare a small sample of Araldite 420?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Anyone who can spare a small sample of Araldite 420?
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 12:48:09

To add to that, the Araldite 420 I located in the U.S. seems to have a
different shelf life than the one I got from the UK. This is Araldite
420, not Epibond 420. The vendor (http://www.adhesivesforsale.com)
said his stock expires in 6 months. The original bottles were
apparently labeled for only 12 month expiry. So the expiration dates
are most likely related to regional issues such as liability and
record-keeping reasons more than the chemical itself.