RE: Europa-List: Re: Monowheel Hydraulic Dampers

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Monowheel Hydraulic Dampers
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 17:27:38

Hi! Carl,
On the contrary, your comment about the LAA may just be relevant since in my
opinion they should be able to bring pressure on the new owners (Swift
Aviation) of the Europa Company to research and secure suitable replacement
parts.
I have sold my redundant Mono Suspension parts since G-PTAG will now be
permanently fitted out as a trike , otherwise I would have volunteered you
an unused set.  But of course you could do a trike conversion on your
aircraft !

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG.