Europa-List: MGL Avionics Primary Flight Display ….is an

Subject: Europa-List: MGL Avionics Primary Flight Display ….is an
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 09:50:35

Gidday,
MGL Avionics have been around a while now, and I am wondering if anyone has
chosen
them over Dynon or GRT, or another EFIS manufacturer of favour who's name
escapes me? They have a new 8.5 and 10.4" touchscreen, high resolution display,
but I believe brightness is probably the most important thing. I do know that
their operating system allows a significant amount of presentation modifying
which might suit some builders whilst it can also lead to potential instability
problems when compared with a tried and locked down operating system. Any input
much appreciated.

Regards
Tony Renshaw