Re: Europa-List: upholstery backing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: upholstery backing
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 17:32:02

Graeme, for the front side walls a 2mm foam covered by
Alcantara worked well for me, both fixed with Evostick
rubber glue. For the walls behind the seats I just used
spray paint in a compatible colour. But much to be said
for going to the Rally and looking inside. Lot of planes
to see wht you like the look of.
       Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ