Europa-List: Re: Classic Centre Console

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Classic Centre Console
From: spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 03:56:20

So after much thought I have decided to do mod 24, however I'm abit scared to
make
the first cut of the centre console as it seems to be quite a drastic mod
to get extra bum room but I am going to do it. I just wanted to ask, before I
start it, to anyone here who has done this mod if they could post some pictures,
give any tips but most of all how far into the tunnel did you go? I.e how much
extra bum space did you achieve. Now the instruction sheet I have says to
make sure you miss the rudder cables and flap arm but I am looking at doing this
mod with the bear module so it is easier to lay up the inside so any
measurements
would be appricated. Failing all of that if you are selling an XS module
please contact me also. Thanks Frank

Read this topic online here: