Europa-List: 912 914 Carb Rubber Flange

Subject: Europa-List: 912 914 Carb Rubber Flange
From: Dean Seitz <daseitz@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 20:19:20
I have been working on a replacement carb mounting flange for the Rotax 912 and
914.
The rotax flanges are known to crack and come off the metal flange. These new
flanges
are aluminum flanges tha use a rubber joiner to connect to the carb with two
clamps.
All that will ever be needed to be replaced is a $3 rubber. I have a few of
these
made up
and am looking for someone in the US that is interested in trying a set of these
and reporting their
thoughts on them.
If anyone is interested please email me off list to discuss it.

Dean Seitz