Re: Europa-List: Changing capacitance probes to float sensors.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Changing capacitance probes to float sensors.
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:19:53
Yes, awkward, I'll send you a picture later. Short of time this AM.(ie I'm
slower than the clok just now!=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________
________=0A From: dpark <dpark748@hotmail.co.uk>=0ATo: europa-list@matronic
s.com =0ASent: Thursday, 26 September 2013, 22:51=0ASubject: Europa-List: C
hanging capacitance probes to float sensors.=0A =0A=0A--> Europa-List messa
ge posted by: "dpark" <dpark748@hotmail.co.uk>=0A=0AThe bendable capacitanc
e probes in my aircraft are fitted to the area in the flat space between th
e headrests. =0AThe are bent to avoid the tunnel.=0AI find the are not accu
rate enough and wish to change to float sensors.=0AHas anyone fitted float
sensors that only go as deep as the tunnel?=0ADo the Float sensors use the
same bolt spacing as the capacitance probes?=0AAny one with experience of c
hanging system?=0ADave Park G-LDVO=0A=0A--------=0ADave Park=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A
Read this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php
==