Europa-List: Nose wheel spindle concentricity

Subject: Europa-List: Nose wheel spindle concentricity
From: john.greenhalgh1@sky.com <john.greenhalgh1@sky.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 21:40:44
I have noticed that the spindle located on my nose wheel fork is not concen
tric to the fork casting.- i.e. The spindle is not located in the centre
of the casting.- In my case the spindle centre is 3.5 mm to the rear.=0A
=0AThe nose leg flange and bore is concentric.=0A=0AWhen all is assembled t
here is a 3.5 mm crescent of machined surface visible to the rear and 3.5 m
m crescent of friction plate/nose leg visible at the front (viewed from und
erneath).=0A=0AI would be very pleased if my fellow Europa pilots could let
 me know if this lack of concentricity is common.=0A=0ARegards John