Re: Europa-List: fin ribs too long

Subject: Re: Europa-List: fin ribs too long
From: Donald Cameron <fireflier@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 23:32:01

Hi

>From the europa club website CBM known corrections page gives dimensions as 4,
13 & 22 inches.

These seemed to be correct when I installed my ribs last month.  The front of
the
bottom rib has to be trimmed to fit against the rear bulkhead.

Kind regards
Donald

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Sep 2013, at 22:55, Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com> wrote:

> My fin ribs (F20, F21, F22) all appear to be too long to fit in the positions
called out in the manual. What's wrong? Can I fit them a bit lower? F20 (the
bottom one) will need to have its nose cut off to butt against the rear bulkhead
- is it OK to do that?