Re: Europa-List:

Subject: Re: Europa-List:
From: James Kelly <europajimkelly@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 22:06:40
Hello Europa fliers, What's the best method to fill up your tanks ?
Jimmy

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 9:10 PM, Frans Veldman <frans@privatepilots.nl>wrot
e:

> Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi> wrote:
>
>> Frans & Ilona;
>>
>> Thanks for sharing. The Alps are really beautiful ' so far we have
>> looked them only from the ground by walk, train or car. We wish you
>> will give us some current mountain flight training
>

> Better ask a local; we are no experts, but managed so far to stay alive.
We are very cautious and only fly in or above the Alps if the weather is st
able. We took a lesson here and learned some basics in mountain flying.
> A good book is the book about mountain flying from Fletcher Anderson. Rea
d that and you know enough to understand your limits.

> ' you will get from
>
>> us some basics for remote flying.
>

> That would be great!
>
> Coming back! Also shoreless seas are
>
>> beautiful like Baltic Sea or how do you like?  This one is @ FL80. How
>> about windmills - aren=B4t they like The Beasts from The Revelation?
>

> Great pictures! Especially the windmills.
>
> BTW did you know that you have a nice night club in Tampere? Ilona &
>> Villisika. Maybe you wonder what means =93Villisika=94 ? A direct
>> translation is =93A Wildpig=94.
>

> Oh I can solve this mystery for you: see the attached picture I made toda
y here at the beach in Losignje in Croatia. We took the wine with us but fo
rgot the glasses. Anyway it shows the connection between wild pigs and Ilon
a.