Re: Europa-List: Landing Gear Warning System

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Landing Gear Warning System
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 16:20:31

Ron, I would very seriously recommend putting in a
SmartASS (see article in upcoming Europa Club Mag.) I know
that it has saved at least one Europa pilot's life. It is
an amazing bit of kit that is your best bet for avoiding
stall spin accidents, but also has a nice lady telling you
to put the U/C down! If you are at all interested I will
send you a preview of the article. Regards, David Joyce,
G-XSDJ