Re: Europa-List: Scout camp at Defford 14-15/9/13

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Scout camp at Defford 14-15/9/13
From: Kelvin Cobb <kelvin.cobb@icloud.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 20:33:25

Hello David,
I'd be happy to support this, just let me know what you need.
I meet the required experience criteria and am always up for free food
especially
pancakes :-)

Regards
Kelvin G-BZAM
07933-698969
Kelvin.cobb@gmail.com

Sent from my iPad

On 6 Sep 2013, at 14:54, David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk> wrote:

> For those in the south of England:
> The Gloucester Strut is as ever helping to give a large group of air scouts
> free
flights during their weekend camp on 14t or 15th of September, at Croft Farm
/Defford (about 10 nm N of Gloucester, EGBJ,  grass runway,570m, 28/10). We
could do with a few more pilot volunteers to help with these highly motivated
youngsters.