RE: Europa-List: Last of the Summer Wine

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Last of the Summer Wine
From: Max Cointe Free <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 12:44:20

Hi David,

F-PMLH would be delighted to meet his brothers during one of your steps.
Please keep me in the loop and we'll see if we can join for a lunch...

Max  Cointe
mcointe@free.fr
F-PMLH Europa XS_TriGear
Kit #560-2003 912ULS/AirmasterAP332 450 hours

F-PLDJ DynAro MCR 4S
Kit #27-2002 912ULSFR/MTProp MTV7A 1550 heures