Re: Europa-List: oil change with oil thermostat

Subject: Re: Europa-List: oil change with oil thermostat
From: richard <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 14:01:38
Hi Karl. The oil thermostat will always have a bypass function so there
is no possibility of starving the engine of oil when cold. I have one
fitted and it works very well.
Do remember to re-prime the oil system as per the Rotax manual i.e.
remove one set of plugs and turn the engine over on the starter motor
until you get oil pressure .
Regards Richard