Europa-List: rear access platform/tray/trolley/creeper query

Subject: Europa-List: rear access platform/tray/trolley/creeper query
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 18:03:19

I recall that a while back someone mentioned a device he had constructed to make
getting down the back of the fuselage a little easier or at least less
uncomfortable.
It was essentially just a platform that straddled the pitch pushrod,
but there were some good features that seemed to me very clever. I thought I
had filed the details away for when I'd need them, but now I can find no trace
of the device nor can I remember who presented it. (I think it was even named
with a smart acronym.)

Any pointers welcomed, and apologies to the originator in advance for being so
careless as to lose his excellent piece of design.

in friendship

Rowland