Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank question
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 17:17:26

So let me extend this offer to all. I plan to fluorinate my tanks
(#A178) sometime in the next month. As per Pete, the setup cost was
$300 and per unit cost is $35.  If three or four of us can join, the
cost will become really trivial. But regardless, I plan to do it
anyway. The pictures I saw of swelling tanks makes me think this could
be worth thousands of dollars.