Europa-List: Fuel tank question

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel tank question
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 15:43:42

After a one year pause, I am getting back into building. I am near the
stage of bonding the fuel tank into the CM. I read a lot of
discussions about tank swellings and cracking, so I am a bit
concerned.

Doing a google search, I came across a fuel tank mod document written
by Bud Yerly where he suggests using a cork pad in the fuselage to
support the tank. The details are a bit unclear to me, so I would like
solicit opinions from anyone who can give me some insights.

Thanks in advance!!