Re: Europa-List: Gumpy visits Wales (& there be dragons Kevin)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Gumpy visits Wales (& there be dragons Kevin)
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 00:24:41
Was in Roger Mill's Classic RH seat once over the hills of Derbyshire, we n
oticed it was waving.-=0AWe cruised about for ten minutes, throttle close
d, 100kts and going up. Silky smooth too.=0AYou just need to understand the
 sky. One of the great pleasures in life. Especially later life !:-o=0AGrah
am=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A From: graeme bird <graeme@gd
bmk.co.uk>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Sunday, 30 June 2013, 1
6:11=0ASubject: Europa-List: Gumpy visits Wales (& there be dragons Kevin)
.uk>=0A=0ASome great views yesterday approaching Welshpool over Church Stre
tton, Long Mynd and then west to the coast at Aberdovey. Turned back before
 Talybont - anyone landed there?=0A=0ALook you though; there were hills, an
d clouds.=0A=0ABeen thinking about the stopping the prop discussion. Glider
s also like the hills, threatening clouds and thermal weather. Things we po
wer pilots all seem to shy away from.=0A=0A--------=0AGraeme Bird=0AG-UMPY
=0AMono Classic/XS 912S/Woodcomp 3000/3W=0ANewby: 75 hours 18 months =0Ag(a
t)gdbmk.co.uk=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums
.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=403650#403650=0A=0A=0A=0A=0AAttachments:
=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com//files/dsc03443_1_145.jpg=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A_